About me

Iñaki
Born and happily grown in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain), by the age of 24 I've visited and lived in a few different countries within the continent. The great people I've met and the things I've learnt from them make me eager to meet new cultures.

Done with my studies of Interaction Design, I take a temporary detour from my (not-so-)ordinary life: a RTW trip that is going to keep me on the road for a few months.

Whether you know me or if you ended up here by accident, I welcome you to my travel blog through which I'll try to show some of amazing things waiting for us out there.

Iñaki




Nací y crecí felizmente en Vitoria-Gasteiz (España) y en estos 24 años he viajado y vivido por unos cuantos paises del continente. La gente estupenda que he conocido durante este tiempo y todo lo que he aprendido gracias a ellos han despertado en mi una insaciable sed de nuevos conocimientos y culturas.

Recién acabados mis estudios de of Diseño Interactivo, me dispongo a tomar un desvío temporal en mi camino vital: un viaje alrededor del mundo.

Tanto si me conoces como si has llegado hasta aquí por casualidad, te doy la bienvenida a mi blog a través del cual trataré de mostrar parte del mundo que nos aguarda ahí fuera.

Iñaki

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
February 5, 2009 at 4:08 PM

No nos mientas, revela tu verdadera identidad:

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Pavón

Post a Comment